As we move into Q4 of 2007, we've completed a number of milestones this year and I'd like to share them real quickly with you ...
We're very proud of Role1's Business and CEO Power Practices™ Education, Application, Implementation, and Acquisition solutions and how they have progressed.
A few recent accomplishments:
Role1's CEO Framework™: We've finally completed Role1's CEO Framework™ system which provides a complete Role1 7² methodology driven 7 Common Denominators of High-Performance CEOs™ toolkit for start-up to enterprise level CEOs, business owners, and executives - all in one integrated system:
- Breakthrough: The CEO Framework™ is a powerful breakthrough system that enables CEOs, business owners, and executives to define their overall high-performance business framework, practices, and plans to drive their businesses and organizations to the next level, while also defining their personal and professional strategies and plans to ensure they get what they want from their careers and businesses.
- Comprehensive: We believe it is the first comprehensive CEO system available. This is a "must have" high-performance executive tool. (In our humble opinion!)
- Integrated "C" Level Practices: The Role1 CEO Framework™ is ideal for existing CEOs and business owners, and a breakthrough tool for high-performance executives who are moving towards the "C" level and desire to be as prepared as possible with a comprehensive integrated best-practices driven system that accelerates growth and execution capacity.
- High-Performance Methodology Driven: Of course, the Role1 CEO Framework™ is based upon Role1's proprietary 7 Common Denominators of High-Performance™ best practices and the supporting 7² and 7³ methodology and models. We believe Role1's 7² and 7³ methodologies, practices, processes, tools and solutions are breakthrough, enabling realization of continually optimized executive and corporate performance, incorporating the highest-performance practices of top businesses and CEOs in one comprehensive system.
Courses developed leveraging Role1's proprietary 7² methodology thus far this year include:
- "7 Common Denominators of High-Performance CEOs™ - How to Lead High-Performance Companies and Get What You Want", Role1's expert team developed this course using the 7² methodology focused upon the most-important "common denominator" high-performance practices of the top CEOs and business owners. This course and practices series addresses the following representative questions: What do the best CEOs and owners do to continually, consistently, and effectively create, lead, and execute in high-performance organizations? What are the most important practices that enable strong leadership and business performance excellence? What do the best CEOs and owners do to ensure they get what they want from ownership or from their CEO careers? How do they continually align their organizations and create leaders? What are the most important keys to consistent planning and execution? How do they create rapid-growth organizations even in static and sometimes declining markets? How do they duplicate success to great massive growth velocity? How do they remain globally competitive? These and many other key questions are answered providing the most important high-performance set of practices today for high-performance CEOs and aspiring CEOs.
- "7 Common Denominators of High-Performance Companies™ - How to Drive Your Company or Organization to the Next Level". Focuses on the most important "common denominator" high-performance practices of top performing companies. Representative key questions addressed include: What enables high-performance companies to continually move their organizations and leadership to the next level of performance? What enables high-performance companies to continually win in almost every market they pursue? How do they achieve dominance in markets they enter, even when there are entrenched competitors and they enter late? How do they retain their competitive advantage? What key practices enable them to rapidly adapt to market shifts and changes while others panic? How do high-performance companies continually find and hire the best and the brightest talent and create leaders aligned with corporate vision, strategy, and goals? These and many other key questions are answered providing the most important high-performance set of practices today for high-performance companies.
- "7 Common Denominators of High-Performance Marketing and Sales™ - How to Create Dominating Marketing and Sales Strategies Every Time". Focuses on the most important "common denominator" high-performance marketing and sales practices of top companies. Representative key questions addressed include: What do the highest-performance companies, CEOs, and executives do to create consistently winning marketing and sales strategies? How are they able to identify winning strategies, tactics, product concepts, positioning strategies, and offers which create maximum value for customers and also drive increasing profitability as well? What practices are employed to "bankably" drive qualified demand to the sales force? How are high-performance sales organizations able to dominate their competition? What practices are employed to define and deliver products and services which consistently meet or exceed customer expectations and experience requirements? These and many other key questions are answered providing the most important high-performance set of practices today for high-performance companies.
- "7 Common Denominators of High-Performance Wealth Building™ - How to Build Wealth Owning a Company, as a CEO, and as an Executive" with Patti O'Neill, CPA and Role1 Wealth Building Expert. Representative key questions addressed include: What do the top CEOs, business owners, and executives do to build personal wealth while also creating massive value for shareholders and customers? What are the primary ways they build wealth? How do they consistently grow companies and duplicate success (even from scratch!)? What practices can be implemented to duplicate this wealth building process? Why is it important for the economy, governments, and business ecosystems for high-performance CEOs and owners to become wealthy - how does this ensure significant opportunity for all other businesses and executives? These and many other key questions are answered providing the most important high-performance set of practices today CEOs, owners, and executives to ensure they create wealth from their business and career investments.
- "7 Common Denominators of High-Performance Capital Raise - How to Raise and Maintain Capital for Growth" with Ron S. Johnson, internationally recognized Technology Transfer expert, Venture Capitalist, former CFO, and Role1 Capital Raise Expert. Representative key questions addressed include: What do the highest-performance companies, CEOs, and executives do to create a company that is "capital attractive"? What are the key "thinking" practices which capital attractive CEOs and companies employ to "ensure" funding? What are the key tools and communications practices utilized? How do capital attractive companies and CEOs identify their ideal capital sources? How are high-performance CEOs and companies always able to find the capital they need to either start-up a new company, or repeatedly capitalize a growing company at each growth phase? These and many other key questions are answered providing the most important high-performance set of practices today for high-performance companies.
Each of these comprehensive series of clinics and courses is available for general public attendance and in private corporate formats. They are delivered via web-tele-on-site and live.
Watch for each of these courses and others as stand-alone integrated products in 2008! (available on http://www.role1.com/ Q1 '- '08)
Also, these courses don't leave CEOs, business owners, or executives left with that hated, useless pile of paper and binders. Role1 provides the complete Application and Implementation support needed to ensure optimal benefit from Role1 Education, via 7² Application Coaching and Implementation Consulting services.
Finally, we're very excited about several new tools, services, and solutions which enable high-performance companies to address competetive and strategic advantage bottlenecks by more effectively and efficiently acquiring, cataloging, transferring, applying, duplicating, mastering, and managing proprietary high-performance best practices and soft intellectual property.
Well that's all I have time for today. If you are a CEO, business owner, or corporate executive, and you are looking for the greatest possible competitive advantage in your company or career, Role1's high-performance business and CEO education, application, and implementation support, and other high-performance solutions and products are designed to support you.
Give us a call or send an email and let's chat about your needs and how you can leverage Role1's 7² power to your advantage!
Until next time,
David M. Chaney - Role1 President and CEO, 7² Coach and Consultant ©